July was a truly phenomenal month for the Reef Community, especially for the one keeping up with the Reef Card updates. It was not only the month we took the next steps of our debit card distribution but also expanded to a new country.
There were many more such updates, and we tried to fit them into one article. Please follow the next sections to catch up on all highlights for Reef last month.
Reef Card Updates:
- We launched the Reef Card early adopters program for those who signed up for the waitlist and currently reside in the UK or Italy.
- We announced Germany as the next country for launching the upcoming batch of the Reef Card.
- The team behind Reef Chain has expanded on the Developers’ front by recruiting Chitransh Gupta. He is the newest member of Developer Relations of Reef.
- Chitransh hosted a Developers’ Workshop to teach the community how they can create and deploy their ERC-20 Token on Reef Chain from scratch using Open Zeppelin and the Reef Remix.
- We announced the community guards of Honor for June, we are grateful for all the support we get from our strong community.
- You can get Reef latest news and updates on CMC Community by CoinMarketCap. Join here: https://coinmarketcap.com/gravity/profile/ReefChain
- Reef Chain integrated with Souls of Meta, A 3rd-person RPG NFT Gaming Metaverse.
- Derek Silva talked about Reef on the DApp Radar Podcast hosted by Ben Gothard.
- Reef team members attended the Blockchain Economy conference in Istanbul and met with the BRN metaverse team.
- Catch the Technical and Development updates for the month of July.
AMAs, Spaces, and Quizzes:
- We organized a collaborative AMA with Binance with a reward pool of $5000 in $REEF. The agenda of the AMA was to discuss the progress with Reef Chain, mainnet v9 launch, UI kit, and more.
- Upcoming Twitter spaces with Mapleblock founder, Vijay Garg, to discuss the ever-growing ecosystem of the Reef Chain and our plans to enhance it.
- Baanx organized an AMA with Reef to discuss our developments with the Reef Card. This AMA was specifically organized, keeping our Italian and UK communities in mind.
- We organized an interactive quiz with our partner NFT marketplace, Sqwid, on our telegram group with a prize pool of $100 in $REEF.
That’s all for July. We hope you had a wonderful month with us. Please stay tuned for more exciting updates this month.