Technical Update: First Fortnight of August.
Reef’s Technical Update is a bi-weekly newsletter aiming to break down and represent the technical changes, integrations, and news from the whole ecosystem in a language that all community members can understand.
- Reef Card has been launched for everyone in the European Economic Area (EEA)
Ecosystem & Partners
- Reef hosted a Twitter Space with Mapleblock explaining the Reef ecosystem.
- To empower its ventures into the NFTs and Metaverse, Reef partnered with Gangsters Paradise, a multi-chain NFT metaverse.
- $REEF/$USDT pair got listed on whiteBIT, one of the largest European Crypto Exchange.
- Reef announced the next Community Guards of Honor.
- People have started using Reef Card and to support this, Reef has announced a daily winners program for Reef Card holders.
- The winners of the first Reef Workshop quiz have been announced and prizes have been distributed. Congratulations!
- Reef hosted its second workshop where our DevRel, Chitransh deep dived into explaining Reefscan and how you could create your own Block Explorer on Reef.
- Mobile App
The extension interface for the dApps has been implemented
- Browser Extension
Handling race condition in case of no framework used
A new repository which is a framework agnostic example of Reef chain contact interaction.
EVM binding has been added to the body instead of alert. A new logic for Reef DEX trading platform is being implemented.
DEX components for trading have been upgraded.